The Family Throwdown
Saturday April 18th, 2020 ***7:00 AM to 2:00 PM***
Location: The West Box 576 Patterson ST NW Salem,OR 97304
About the Comp:
– Teams of 2, Adult + Child (MM/MF/FF) Adult + Child do not need to be related
– Divisions: Kids (Ages 8-10) • Tweens (Ages 11-14) • Teens (Ages 15-18)
– 3 Workouts + Floater
– Prizes • Vendors • & More!
Third annual Family Throwdown is open to all levels of fitness. Athletes are encouraged to familiarize themselves with different fitness domains; more specifically to have some exposure to CrossFit-style workouts and powerlifting. All division can include all powerlifting, bodyweight, and gymnastic movements, Weight will be tested and will be appropriate for each age group. We will not program muscle ups in this competition. All athletes will be required to sign a waiver.
– Registration open January 21st.
– $95/team until March 13, 2020
– $125/team starting March 14, 2020
o Entry fee cannot be refunded, but it can be transferred to another team 2 weeks before the event.
1st,2nd,3rd place in each division will receive a trophy and swag bag.
Price is per team. One person registers!
o use Competition Corner to make changes to your team name and athletes
o There is no admission cost for spectators.
o Parking for Family Throwdown is free.
o There are expected to be vendors in attendance. Bring your cash/credit-cards!