1.What drew you to CrossFit?
My necessity to get healthy after 6 years of a sedentary lifestyle, biking ever day was not cutting it, and my knee was failing me. My wife recommended CrossFit, I was hesitant at first.
2. What keeps you in CrossFit?
Community! The drive I was born with and the added title of Marine pushes me to do hard things and to face all challenges and adversity head-on. People are watching, if I can motivate a person younger than me, I want them to see fitness is for lifetime, and we have many years ahead no matter the challenges we face whether physical, mental, or diet. The answer lies within us let’s find it together! Plus…. I nee to beat coach Reid.
Sandbag cleans, burpees and deadlift.
4. favorite Song to get you pumped for a WOD?
Currently “Born for This” the Score
5. What do you wish people knew about CrossFit?
1 day at a time, today will be the best day, be your best self physically, and mentally. Keep grinding!
6. 3 thing people would be surprised to know about you?
1) I have been a Bee Keeper
2) I grew up in Pennsylvania
3) I enjoy watching Hallmark Christmas movies
7. What do you like to do in your free time?
Spend time with family and enjoying the great Oregon outdoors.